Updates regarding COVID-19
Canadian Club Basketball Community:
It is with a heavy heart we announce the 4th Annual BBALL Nationals originally scheduled for July 28-August 3, 2020 has been postponed to 2021 (dates TBD).
We were cautiously optimistic that our event would be able to go ahead as planned this summer, but after continuing to observe the recommendations from various levels of government and BC Health Officials, we’ve decided to regroup in order to bring you and your teams a bigger, better event next year.
We appreciate your patience while we came to this incredibly difficult decision.
For those who have already made registration payments, partial or in full, you will receive a full refund within the next 7 days. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you back on the court when it’s safe!
The BBALL Nationals Team